Everled or Elektrolummens Blaster?

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
I already have an Everled bulb in my 3D m*g. I didnt want the brightest, or the smallest light... i wanted the most reliable, with a good amount of light, and GOOD battery life (many hours).

Now, the more i research, the more i really like the Blaster 3. It puts out 72 lumens, (probably more than the everled), and the life seems to be longer.

Please, let me know what you all think.

Should i replace the everled m*g with the blaster?

SS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, go for the Blaster.

Runtime is incredible.

Fit finish is good to very good.

Tint is WHITE.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to vote for BlasterIII. Mine is older version with 1 watt Luxeon and still running strong have no problems with it. Thinking about upgrading to 3 watt soon.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everled is fun, try it in dozens of different lights. Also focusable to a certain degree, but that is not an issue for me.. Blaster is brighter, depending on where you put the everled will have a better beam. Plus the blaster is just a great light all around!

I can't believe I'm going to be the first to suggest that you need both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

spirit_of_light

Newly Enlightened
Greetings:

I would recomend the Elektrolumens blaster (no contest).

The only problem i've had to elektrolumens is that (based on my expiernece and a few others) is that we here in Canada never seem to receive any replies to our emails to
inquiries on a multitude of subjects by Elektrolumens.

We do receive replies i we use ex. hotmail instead of our various isp email services. It's not a spamguard problem either.

Has any one else had these problems. I'm undoubtedly curious.

Thankyou.