Dorcy LED area lights?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'd been thinking about getting one of the very similar incandescent lights and putting the LED from my Cool Blue in it. I guess Dorcy beat me to it.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a lot less money you can get the Energizer Folding LED Lantern which takes the same batteries, has 2 LEDs, is smaller (pocketable) and puts out a very nice glow for a similar amount of time. However, it does not have a spotlight function which the Dorcy might.

David_Web

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif "DORCY LED HANGING LANTERN 130 HOURS ADJUSTABLE HANDLE"

can I adjust the handle only in 130 hours or does it take that long to adjust it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

PrimiToad

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
... Energizer Folding LED Lantern which takes the same batteries, has 2 LEDs, is smaller (pocketable) and puts out a very nice glow for a similar amount of time..

[/ QUOTE ]

True especially at Office Depot for < $4 each. I just thought it would be nice to have one just to have it.

I used to have "thing" for phones (corded and cellular) but I hated using them (hate to talk on the phone). I was "phone whore". Now I'm "flashlight whore".

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree, I used one for 2 days still got the same set in it. I used it on low as a night light. Next to that was the nighttastic light sticks, but those are hard to refill.