Rayovac IC3 $10 off coupon at RS=$29.99

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Radio Shack has the 15 minute charger for $29.99 after $10 off in store coupon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Radio Shack

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I think Big Ed is correct, except at my Walmart as I recall it came with just 2AAs. But I could be wrong, fuzzy memory. But price is right, as I remember, $30.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe I'll check the local Wally World before I buy...hmmmm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definately going to Target. My luck is it will be $39.99. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holidays are coming, stuff will be going on sale regularly. Also, as new model lines are released because of the holidays and the fact that retailers always want to get a jump on getting our money I don't think you'll have any problems getting a good price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are 2 types of chargers. One has 2 charging slots. The other has 4. The one that has 2 is cheaper (around $20 or so) and comes with 2 AA's. The one that has 4 charging slots can also be used in your car, if you send away for the free car cord. The newest ones have the additional AAA's as a bonus. I'm not sure, but I think the iC3 AAA's are new. Also the one that has only 2 slots is all one unit that when plugged in, it hangs on the wall. It has no cord. It's worth the extra money, I think, to get the more versitle 4 slot version.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
The cheaper one is the one that has only 2 charging slots. I'm sorry I don't know the model number. The unfortunate thing about it is you can't use it in your car.

oldtimer

Enlightened
I have a favour to ask and it would be nice if somebody could fulfil it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was wondering if someone could pick up one of those $20 4 bank chargers with 2AA and 2AAA at Target the next time that you go and forward it to me. Naturally, I would prepaid with cash Paypal all inclusive costs and I could throw in some extra money as my appreciation for your efforts. Let me know, thanks.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving .... looking for the sales. Maybe even wait until after Christmas for more sales. Hopefully new models will start showing up soon as well. But either way, I'm getting into re-chargeables too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

freeze12

Enlightened
b2p.... I will check a specific Target here in Buffalo,NY for the charger. It is a 4 position charger & comes with 2AA's for $19.99.Hopefully theyt will still have more!
---------------------------
Edit!!! What the heck...I am going to get My Rear in the car & go see if any more are still left!! ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oldtimer

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
freeze12 said:
b2p.... I will check a specific Target here in Buffalo,NY for the charger. It is a 4 position charger & comes with 2AA's for $19.99.Hopefully theyt will still have more!
---------------------------
Edit!!! What the heck...I am going to get My Rear in the car & go see if any more are still left!! ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you kind sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

freeze12

Enlightened
b2p..... Just got back & went to Target -battery isle- and all I saw was the 2 position chargers for $19.99. So I browsed around the store & something told Me to go back...well I did & I removed the 2 position chargers & the very last charger was a 4 position with 2AA's included for $19.99!! So with tax thecharger was $21.64 (lets say $22.00) if You still want it let Me know. If You want it I will probably ship UPS if thats the best way to ship as I have never shipped to Canada.I will charge You $22.00 + shipping from Buffalo,NewYork

oldtimer

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
freeze12 said:
b2p..... Just got back & went to Target -battery isle- and all I saw was the 2 position chargers for $19.99. So I browsed around the store & something told Me to go back...well I did & I removed the 2 position chargers & the very last charger was a 4 position with 2AA's included for $19.99!! So with tax thecharger was $21.64 (lets say $22.00) if You still want it let Me know. If You want it I will probably ship UPS if thats the best way to ship as I have never shipped to Canada.I will charge You $22.00 + shipping from Buffalo,NewYork

[/ QUOTE ]

OM! Thank you! I'll take it! Please pick it up for me when and if you have time. Did you happen to notice any cheap AA and AAAs there btw? Like the 4AAA for $5.99 if I recall correctly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But anyways, I really appreciate you doing this and I'll take whichever method of shipping is the cheapest and most convenient for you. Doesn't really matter how long it takes to get here as long as it gets here. I haven't personally shipped anything from the States but from my experience, I've received a halfpound heatsink shipped for $3.85 or something.. and an Arc AAA for around $14.10. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I was told those were exact costs so I guess the latter was priority expedited or something.