• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mod KL1 3W HA color (SOLD)

Morganch_oh

Enlightened
WTS a Mod KL1 (HA3 Natural color), 3W led 700mA, SO17XA reflector. Bright and White beam (65lumens with just 1 x 123 batt)

The KL1 is able to accept 1x123, 2x123 and 3x123 batt
I have also tested, it can also run on 1xR123 and 2xR123.

This high quality mod is done by "Chop"
for more info about a Mod KL1 please refer to
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=698807&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=365&fpart=1

Asking for $105 mail to anywhere in the World in Registered postage.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mod KL1 3W HA color

I have one of these Chop'd KL1s (the stripped bare aluminum one shown in Chop's photos) and it is superb.

It is my current EDC and I have it on a nekkid alum. Balrog BE1 body, with a stripped to bare Z52 tailcap, and it.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

$110.00 is an excellent value.

Would work great on one of the Surefire E, Aleph or Vital Gear 1x123 bodies too.

Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Morganch_oh

Enlightened

I'm not very sure cos I bought it for only few days and have not run even 1 set of batt yet.

But it should be able to get more than 1hr on 1x123 batt.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I recall Morgan's setup, it should run about 45 minutes in regulation on a single cell. Two cells will get you about two hours.

This actually is a good deal. You could have it in your hands in a few days without the hassles of getting the KL1 first, and then sending it in to be modded.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

How do you like that. From Louisiana to Singapore and back to Louisiana. I wish I had the life of that KL1. LOL.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chop,

Funny thing is that I had been meaning to email you about making me something like this. I have been VERY happy with the L1 that you modded for me. I have a 4AA barrel (very thick walls) that dspeck made for me that I want to run this KL1 on with some NiMHs. Seems like a perfect walking light at night.

Danny

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, I also have a KL3 in black HA for sale in the modder's BST forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif