Peak 1AAA 'snow' or 'white'

Kanai

Newly Enlightened
Peak 1AAA \'snow\' or \'white\'

I want to order a Peak 1AAA high power. What is the difference between the snow and white colors? I just want an equivalent to my ARC AAA LE (white)to EDC on my keyring.
Thanks in advance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: Peak 1AAA \'snow\' or \'white\'

get the white if you want it like the arc. The snow led's are new and really nice. They have not much of a hot spot and are pretty even flood pattern. Try it you'll like it.
jimmy

SilverFox

Flashaholic

Hello Kanai,

If you want the same blue tinted white that the ARC AAA has, go with the white. However, if you want a white color with just a hint of blue in the center, go with the snow LED's.

I think the snow LED's are a step above the normal white ones. They are very pleasing, and seem to have less artifacts.

Tom

Niteowl

Enlightened

I agree with the others. Try the snow. I have a 3 LED with snow in standard power and am quite happy with it.

Mark

NoShadow

Enlightened

Speaking of Peak......has anyone else experienced a slow to none at all response to e-mails sent to Peak LED Solutions?
e-commerce folks like Pete Gransee and Walter Krafft from Spoon River Cutlery spoiled me when it comes to receiving replies to e-mails. Many websites might just as well not have an e-mail address for all the good it does.

kaseri

Enlightened

I just purchased 2 N size 3LED high power keychain lights from Peak & as a rule of thumb when I am about to order anything from a website that has a telephone # listed I call instead of sending an email or using the online ordering system.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

NoShadow-
If you have been trying to get through in the last few days I think they have been swamped with orders from people that were given $10.00 coupons to Peak for not winning the last raffle. Try a phone call and you might have better luck.

NoShadow

Enlightened

Thank you both. I will take your advice. Be safe.......

Latest posts