• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Chopped KL3-BL HA, 850mA, TXOK Lux III, McR27

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I got a hold of a few "dead" KL3's. I grabbed them because I figured that what was wrong with them could be easily fixed. Well, I was right and I am now passing the savings on to you.

For now, I have one Black HA, KL3. It is comsetically brand new. All that was wrong with it was a couple of broken leads. There's not a scratch on it. I took this new KL3 and re-biased it for 850mA, added a TXOK Lux III emitter, and turned down a 27mm McR (to 25.5mm) reflector.

This will run on 2 or 3 123 cells, or actually on anything between 6 and 9 volts.

If you want pics, you can check this link out... KL3 Link

I'm asking $111 shipped via Priority mail with insurance in the CONUS. I'll also make arrangements for international transaction, but the buyer will pay actual shipping.

If you want it, post with an "I'll take it" and PayPal me the payment. This first post gets priority, so if you see an "I'll take it," assume that it's gone.

You can send non credit card PayPal to [email protected]

If you need to use a credit card, send the PayPal to [email protected] and add 3% + 0.30 to the total.

Make sure that you use the note section to describe what you are buying. I'll also need your CPF handle and I will assume that the address on the PP payment is where the light is going.

Thanks for looking.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Chopped KL3-BL HA, 850mA, TXOK Lux III, McR27

I think this is about the perfect all-around mod for the KL3. I have bought four of Tony's modded KL3s and the 850ma version gives you the best balance of output and runtime. Tony does a great job turning down McGizmo's excellent 27mm reflector to fit in the KL3 perfectly.

Lighting up 15 foot wide areas at 150 feet is easily handled by his 850ma/Lux III KL3.

You can screw it onto a G2 or G2Z and not be concerned with heat, that head has alot of mass and the cooling fins sure don't hurt either.

With an E2C step-up adapter you can mount it to any of the SF "E" size tubes.

Britt

Topper

Flashaholic*

OK I posted, it is late I am in need of sleep. I will Paypal when I wake up in the morning, non credit whatever if I get the email address right I will make good on payment tomorrow.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*

I think I paid. I am done this day. Chop, Sir let me know if I goofed.

Topper

Flashaholic*

I got it. WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Thanks

Latest posts