European dealers ---- US-shops with inexpensive shipping to Europe

recercare

Enlightened
I suggest making two lists:

1. Where to find shops selling Surefire/Streamlight/UKE/Trek(tek-tite)/Longlight etc in Europe
2. Where to find US-shops with inexpensive shipping to Europe.

recercare

Enlightened
I have found a Norwegian shop. It's rather expensive though. Surefire E2 costs 850 Nkr, which is 94$(US). You can choose between Norwegian or English language.
http://www.nfm.as

recercare

Enlightened
Originally posted by PeLu:
Toolshop ships with no extra cost to any point in the EU, you have to ask how much it is to the free European countries. And they take credit cards.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
The UK prices are amazing, for all the wrong reasons. I wouldn't consider buying over here.

I'm Thousands of miles away - I have to get it right, because there's no easy way to make changes or return faulty goods.
Tim Flanagan's helpfulness, patience and expertise has made it easier for me. And his prices are good.

[email protected]

lightlover

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *something ridiculous:
I'm Thousands of miles away - I have to get it right, because there's no easy way to make changes or return faulty goods.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is helpful when you know people personally. One of these vendors I brought two bottles of 'Stroh Rum' one time, because he likes this stuff (for the unlikely case anybody here does not know what that is .-) :
This is Rum made out of sugar beets instead of sugar canes and it comes in three 'levels', the one I brought with me has 80% alcohol. Just in case someboday wonders: It is not for pure drinking).

From the vendors I do not personally know, Texas Tactical Supply was most helpful.