• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Limited Edition VIP + Bulk Head + Twisty: $245

Halibut

Enlightened
VIPse.jpg

Mint unknurled VIP with Bulk Head, SX017A reflector, and Otokoyama twisty. Only six of these "smoothies" were made.

$245 shipped anywhere in the US.

Thanks for looking!

-Dan

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hey Dan that is one helluva price but ya gotta show the twisty! Not hide it under the BH like that!

Halibut

Enlightened
Charlie: WOW! I was wondering if anyone would notice that. I'm actually going to ship the BH, twisty, and foam donut like that (nice `n neat), so I though I'd snap the photo that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

By the way, I've recently run into some trouble shipping with USPS Global Priority. I need a TRACKABLE, reasonably cost-effective way to ship things overseas. It's not nice when things are caught in limbo. Any ideas? USPS? FedEx?

Mark65: PM replied.

Raindrop

Enlightened
You can track and insure Global Express. You can't insure or fully track Global Priority but you can enter the Customs Tag number into the tracking and it will tell you it's progress through the US and Customs. I have done packages to England and Germany where it actually tracked it all the way. Just not guaranteed.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Limited Edition VIP + Bulk Head + Twisty:

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've mailed quite a few items by USPS Global Express Mail and none have required a box. The items are placed inside the heavy duty plastic GEM soft envelope. I GEM'd some flashlights to Tokyo on the 19th and the postage cost $21.00 and $500 worth of insurance cost $4.00.

The Global Express Mail costs to China, Hong Kong, Singapore and France have been about the same. There is no minimum weight limit.

Here is a link to the USPS Global delivery options page:

http://www.usps.com/global/deliveryoptions.htm

As far as I know, you can't insure regular Global Priority Mail to most destinations.

Britt

cy

Flashaholic

thanks bco311, my post office has been giving me bad info.