• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph-2 NexGen500

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Aleph 2 head, Light Engine with NexGen500ma driver and TV1K emitter, 1x123 body and tailcap with 15-ohm McE2S. One 123 cell included. Complete light ready-to-run.

HPIM2281.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

This thing is probably the champ for all-around utility in a 1x123 light. You get the throw of the 20mm reflector, the efficiency of the NexGen, and the versatility of the two-stage tailstanding switch, all in a package smaller than the original McLux.

$209 shipped USPS to the US, delivery confirmation included. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Private message if interested.

EDIT: Sold, thanks.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph-2 NexGen500

Wow good stuff TD. Only thing better would be a Aleph1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I just like the look of the head better. byt man what a pocket rocket you're offering here!!!!

Shane

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

The runtime is actually a bit better with the Nexgen, by virtue of the Nexgen's better efficiency.

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Tony and Paul. I have one of this from Don but using a BB500. It's a great light. Highly recommend.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of those NG500's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ive got a PR-T head and a TY0L just waiting for assembly. Is Don offering these boards now? Or just to certain people for testing?

Shane

Latest posts