A look back at the early days of CPF

rastaman

Newly Enlightened
I'am on the first page of the "General flashlight" section. my cpf-name was "ghost".

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
bindibadgi said:
There's a picture of Craig with normal hair!

[/ QUOTE ]
Where exactly is this picture?
It isn't in the Alladin thread where I have some posts.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I see it was taken during cleanup of the 02-28-01 earthquake near Seattle...coloring my hair at that time was pretty much out of the question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
That was still possible even when *I* joined up. I could go away for a few hours, come back, and there'd just be two or three new posts to catch up on. We knew everybody's name, and where everybody vacationed and when. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
That's exactly why I liked CPF when I joined. You could catch up on everything in 5 minutes without developing eye strain. Everyone knew everyone and life was uncomplicated.

I've posted this before but where is Jahn? He was/is a great moderator and his dry European wit were a never ending source of amazement. He still shows up as a mod but what do we have to do to coax him back?

Al said he talks with him every so often and has chow with him too. When is Jahn returning or perhaps more properly, what has Al done with him?