OMG This is so addictive

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
addictive and frustrating... I find myself hitting the button with greater force (like it makes it better). like mooving your whole body instead of the joystick.lol

only got to 645 and can't get past that wall.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this thing sponsored by some company that manufactures blood pressure pills? Holy cow! I got to 752 after quite a bit of trying and a little ineffective body english. It reminds me of some of the old Atari video games back in the 80's.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I got over 1100 on the copter. One of my Technicans got just over 1600 while we watched. We can't see how to beat that score without loads of playing.

Al

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I swear I got 2432 on it. Wish I had taken a Screen Shot. Its fun to play. I just reinstalled Winders and havent installed Shockwave yet so I cant play that snowball game.

Cameron

idleprocess

Flashaholic
570 2nd try. I guess that's nothing to brag about.

The collision detection is very ungenerous. It's tough to cut it close when the collision zone seems to be a rectangle around the chopper rather than the visible parts of the chopper itself.

bubbacatfish

Enlightened
8 tries, nothing over maybe 300, almost ripped the mouse out of the computer, going to go sulk in fron of the TV now, it's not worth the heart attack that's coming if I continue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Use imageshack and choose the option to post on bulletin boards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

format is: <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr /> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
It's a lot like that Orbitz ad, remember, where you maneuver a zeppelin around the city. That was more fun. I like the smirky snowball game, tho!

daloosh