Runtime for TNC N cell light

reefphilic

Enlightened
Those lucky few who own a TNC N cell luxeon light. What is the runtime of it with alkaline N cell and with NiMH rechargable cell? Thanks in advance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
I've got both types of cells and will check them out for you, stand by. Although I cannot do anything elaborate like runtime to 50%, can only tell you when it dims to my eyes!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

reefphilic

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
dtsoll said:
I've got both types of cells and will check them out for you, stand by. Although I cannot do anything elaborate like runtime to 50%, can only tell you when it dims to my eyes!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That will be good enough! Thank you! Really appreciate that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Okay, Nimh gave me 50 minutes nearly steady output, before dimming, alkaline is next!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Alkaline ran for about 25-30 minutes, kinda hard to tell when it started to dim, although it still is putting out useful light at 35 minutes. Hope this helps, Nimh is definately the way to go!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
reefphilic said:
Those lucky few who own a TNC N cell luxeon light. What is the runtime of it with alkaline N cell and with NiMH rechargable cell? Thanks in advance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Runtime Ray posted a graph in another thread showing alkaline cell operation. Here it is pulled from that thread

TNC-N.jpg