• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted: Keylux N cell

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have a numbered prototype version of the TnC N cell keylux in bare aluminum. Amazing little light, but I'm afraid to use it for fear of damaging the Al and ruining the looks, so all it's doing is sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

What I'd like to do is to trade my N cell for your annodized TnC N cell Keylux--preferably in natural HA gray, red or black (in that order).

If you don't want to do a trade, we can always do a monitary exchange /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please PM me with any offers

dtsoll

Enlightened
Hi Jason,
I have a HA Natural "N" cell, #043, but with the upcoming AAA bodies coming, the only trade I would be interested in would be a new style Key-Lux AA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doug--come on, I just got my Red AA Saturday! No fair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Still looking till Monday

dtsoll

Enlightened
Shame on you people, you are gonna push Jason right into trading me his nice shiny Red AA for my Natural "N" Cell, you should be ashamed.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif