• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph 2 BB833 Lux V 2xCR2

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Aleph-2 head, Light Engine with BadBoy 833 driver and "L24" Luxeon V (from Endeavor's hand-sorted V-bins), 2xCR2 body (with batteries), and tailcap with 22-ohm two-stage switch. Complete light, ready-to-run. A real pocket rocket.

HPIM2284.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

HPIM2288.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

HPIM2313.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

There is Ceramique thermal paste between the light engine and head.

$220 shipped USPS to the US, delivery confirmation included. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Private message if interested.

EDIT: Sold, thanks.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph 2 BB833 Lux V 2xCR2

Man TD you're turning out a lot of lights lately. I hope you're building these just for sale and not thinning out your personal herd.

Shane

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

The 2xCR2 body will also work with a Pila 168S right?
Does this light have a shim to help reduce the donut hole effect?
Why the 833ma choice? How does this effect runtime and heat?
How does it compare to the L4/L5/L6?

Thanks.

Curtis.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know much about pilas, but I think this will work with whichever one is the size of one and a half 123 cells.

There is no shim. It doesn't appear to be necessary with the 20mm reflector. The beam is very similar to the L4.

I don't know what runtime will be like on the CR2s. 833ma is probably higher than I would go on a single-output-level light, but with a two-stage switch, I find that I use the low setting most of the time, so for those few times I need a blast of high-power, I like to go ahead and jack it up a notch.