• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Bead Blasted Modified Arc LS (Cyan LED)

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks,

Here's one of my newer modified Arc LSs, bead blasted, SO17 Reflector, stock board, current boosted to 667mA, S Flux Cyan Luxeon III and has a UCL installed for 99% light transmittance. If I light up this mod, and my other royal blue mod, at the same time, I can put enough usable light into this room to read without trouble - quite impressive.

111_1120.jpg

111_1121.jpg

111_1123.jpg

111_1124.jpg

111_1130.jpg

111_1131.jpg

(I can provide more pictures upon request)

Also, I've got some TSP-123 packs and TSP-2AA packs I can bead blast and include for a bit extra, just waiting on some Krolls to complete them (should have a Kroll shipment getting here tomorrow).

I'm looking to get $185 shipped within the US via Priority Mail, plus PayPal fees.

Please post here to claim it, and drop me a PM to discuss payment info.

Thanks for looking!

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Bead Blasted Modified Arc LS (Cyan LED)

Edit: The LED is an S Flux Cyan Luxeon III, forgot to note that in the first post originally.

Catman10

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Bead Blasted Modified Arc LS (Cyan LED)

I'll take it. PM sent.
Anyone wanna buy a slightly used kidney? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to the man in the cat suit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif

Will ship the light tomorrow, Catman.

If anyone who sees this wants a custom Arc done to your requirements, drop me a line and let me know, I'd be happy to help you out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-EM