• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB an Arc LS Head - Empty

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
A while back, Peter sold a bunch of parts in bulk. Perhaps you were one of the people that got a bunch of heads? If so, that's what I'm wanting. Anyone?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

M_R

Enlightened
Orion,

I also was looking for these a couple of weeks ago. People are hanging on to them. The going rate seemed to be between 75 and 85 with a twisty. My suggestion would be to look for an entire light and then gut it yourself. That way you at least get a working light as a bonus. You should be able to get one for under 100 easily, and if your patient enough probably lower than that!

Matthew

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
There has to be plain empty first run heads out there. I'll wait until that person sees this thread, or until someone who knows who has these heads see it and tells them, . . .

Don't need anything but an empty head.

Anyone?

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am I 'out of luck' here? Will I be hard pressed to find one of these? Do I keep trying, or do I give up?

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still desparately needing and looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. That's a one piece body. I'm needing the top part of the older two piece body. Besides, my wife would never let me drop another $75 bucks on my hobby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daily Bump. . . . .. . . . . . .pleading. . . . . . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last bump, then I'm finished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif