• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Jets22 Blackbird I with Hanger

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
First run version of the Blackbird that comes with a CR2 body/tailcap and two mineral lens. Also included is a Hanger for this beauty.

This was used for about a week, and suffered a small ding on the CR123 tailcap. Nothing major, but worth pointing out.

Blackbird.jpg

For sale at $175, post paid.

PP to the address in my profile, please.
First, "I'll take it," posted here, gets it.

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 Blackbird I with Hanger

Whoever buys this is getting a nice light. anyone have a question feel free to contact me as well.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

If it came with an optic, then the optic will be sent. I think I "borrowed" it for another light. But I have the NX05, the Fraen, or any IMS reflector, so I'll be glad to include whatever optic you want.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
Whoever buys this is getting a nice light. anyone have a question feel free to contact me as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brock, it's amazing how you always manage to get a post in after any sales thread of any of your great lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ya gotta like a mother hen that watches after her flock.

Brock does a great job of following up on requests for information and also does a superb job of fixing anything that might be wrong. He's my role model for excellent customer service.

gp01

Newly Enlightened

Can you please include the Fraen optic, any mineral lens and o-rings originally received with it. thanks.