• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** FS Aleph III, DB1000, TWOJ Lux III

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Aleph III with a DownBoy1000 and TWOJ luxeon. This is a complete light which includes a 2X123 body and two stage tail cap with 60 ohm PCB.

The price for this light is $215 including USPS Priority Shipping with insurance or Global Priority Shipping.

If you want this light, post with an "I'll take it." The first post gets the light. In the case of what seems to be a tie according to the time, the win goes to the first post to show up.

After you have posted, simply send an ACCOUNT TRANSFER TO [email protected] or send a CREDIT CARD payment TO [email protected]

If you use a credit card, please add 3% to your total to cover fees.

USE THE NOTE SECTION TO INCLUDE YOUR CPF HANDLE AND A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE GETTING. FOR EXAMPLE, "MY CPF HANDLE IS CHOP AND I'M GETTING THE ALEPH III COMPLETE LIGHT WITH 2X123 BODY, DB1000 AND TWOJ LUX III." ALSO INCLUDE ANY SPECIAL SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS, LIKE INSURANCE.

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph III, DB1000, TWOJ Lux III, 60 ohm tail

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would there be more interest in this if it were an Aleph II with a Nexgen500 running a TWOJ on a 1X123 body with a 15 ohm tail cap?

Darell

Flashaholic

Dang!

Hey guys!? If you want to reach out and touch somebody - this is one of the best, most compact ways to do so. Is everybody napping.....?

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph III, DB1000, TWOJ Lux III, 60 ohm tai

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Sorry. :/ This is a great deal, otherwise.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you really want to reach out and touch somebody, I'M probably the best and most compact way to do so!! I'm so small, they never see me coming. LOL.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

ewwwww /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Anyway, i think the best would be a NextGen BB1000 with a Aleph3, hehe Don's infamous throw monster.

Tyler. You can rebuild a McLux head right? im not real happy with the emmitter i got on a PR head I just traded for (LuxV DB917), want one thats more white. PM me how much you'd charge to swap if i supply the emmitter.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, this is MY money making thread!!

Whatever he quotes, I'll do it for $10 less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Didnt know you did repairs Tony, thought you were only into initial assembly.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

The way I do builds, I NEED to be into repairs too. LOL.

That was just a joke guys.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Joke?
That's not what I heard from Tyler and Darell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif Yeah, I know. They have nice things to say about me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, when you're at the top of the heap, there's always someone trying to knock you off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif