Looking for Arc-LSH P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isildur

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
I'm from Australia and currently travelling in Canada snowboarding.

Anyway, I was out the other day and managed to lose my Arc-LSH P torch. No prob I thought just get a new one, and then I found the bad news that they're not being made anymore. I was so cut to find this out....

The point of this post is to see if anyone has either a spare or second hand Arc-LSH Premium that they could sell me. I know this will be difficult, as I know that I would not want to part with my own one if I still had it, but so far I haven't found anything suitable as far as price/size/performance.

You see, when I got the torch, I also got the AA Battery pack accessorie, and about 15 Li-123 batteries (of which I have about 10 left). I would like these to be useful to me in the future.

Alternately, if no one has one to sell, can somebody suggest a similar torch as far as Size & performance go?

Many Thanks in adavance,
Isildur.

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
I don't know how they all rank up, but my Inova X5 is pretty close to my LSL-P in terms of quality. Maybe the LSL-P is a little brighter and has a bit better throw. Of course, the X5 takes two CR123 cells whereas the LSL-P only takes one. Nuwai makes a light that takes one CR123 and has a 1 watt Luxeon LED, which I imagine is pretty comparable, although I'm trying to find that out in another thread in the general LED forum. The Inova T1 may be a good, cheap alternative, too. I think it also has a 1 watt Luxeon and runs on a single CR123. There are quite a few different lights that may suit your purposes. To me, though, nothing beats an LS with the twistie tailcap. Talk about small!

AK

Newly Enlightened
Check ebay too. I have seen a number of LSHs for sale there recently.

Bummer about loosing your light. Did it fall out of your pocket?

Isildur

Newly Enlightened
Thank you everyone for the replies.
My apologies for the delay, internet access is pretty difficult to manage in this ski resort.

Phoneguy, check your PM box.

Catdaddy, is the one you're selling new or 2nd hand? I ask as I may be able to get a brand new one rather than 2nd hand.

Regards,
Isildur

Status
Not open for further replies.