• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4sevens Nuwai mod *SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Details of light here. Great throwing light comparable to McGizmo L1-PR-T DB917 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif, but economical to run on only 3AAA alkalines (not included) or NiMhs. Selling it as I find it a bit too heavy for EDC due to it's solid build body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I've added Aquablue glowpaint around the base of the emitter (there may be some very slight smudging around the base of the dome but does not visibly affect the beam or throw) & a strip of glow sheet around the inside rim of the bezel - both glow really bright after the light has been used). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Comes with nifty black nylon carrying pouch too.

Asking only for what I paid for them in total including shipping & PayPal fees - $71. Price includes standard airmail to anywhere in the world. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please post a "I'll take it" here & send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 4sevens Nuwai mod for sale

[ QUOTE ]
chasm22 said:
I'll take it.

chasm22

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi chasm22,

Wow, first post & it's a buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got it. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will ship it out tomorrow.