ok everyone answer whats ya fav new band

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yes new band. i want ideas for new music mine is either velvet revvoler a band a made up of older bands .but mine fav is bowling for soup

bubbacatfish

Enlightened
Fountains of Wayne, everytime I hear "Staceys' Mom" I'm right back to 1983-1985, makes me want to watch Valley Girl, or Fast Times... & wear Chuck Taylors & cargo pants again. Um, still wearing Chucks & cargos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bowling for Soups' video does the same thing, I don't find the song as catchy but the video is hilarious!

Mutie

Enlightened
I'm so spoiled being in the Mutaytor that I really don't listen to anything else new.

We took our kids to see Alice Cooper Friday night. He is still kicking butt and it was really cool because almost the whole set was all the old school stuff from his first 6 albums.

Mutie

Mutie

Enlightened
It was very surreal for me. I haven't seen him since the Flush the Fashion tour in 1981 or so. There were quite a few people besides myself with their kids there too.

And Alice's daughter was a dancer.

Mutie

stockwiz

Enlightened
Velvet Revolver and Shinedown. There are a few others but I don't remember the names. I have sirius satellite radio so I'm always listening to one new band or another. If you like Velvet Revolver you should like shinedown. Their song "45" is really good and they have some other great ones. This is pure hard rock, not rap rock or alternative.