• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mint VIP **SOLD**

Bosley

Newly Enlightened
Like-new original VIP. It has been sitting on my desk like a modern art materpiece since I got it, and I figure someone out there can put it to better use. It has what I understand to me a fairly typical light spot on one egde of the selector switch where the anodizing did not take completely.

$165 shipped USPS with insurance. CONUS only. PayPal (cash or CC) or money order. PM or e-mail any questions. Thanks.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint VIP *Price Drop* ($165 shipped)

Interested in a trade?
I've got a brand new (might have the boxes) SureFire E1e AND a brand new SureFire E2e, both in Gun Metal/Satin Grey.

Neither has had more than 2 min put on the original lamp/batteries and have sat on my desk...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hmmm, this is just about exactly the price paid new. Now that there are no more, this is a deal - I sold the very last few I had for prices ranging from $180-$220.

I say again, this is a DEAL.

Boz if you don't sell/trade it here, I would try my luck on e-bay.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know! I'd like to snag it if I can trade/sell my SG/GM E1e & E2e's for it!

Of course, then, I'd want a bulk head to go along with it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow... That's a good price...

I paid premium prices for both my VIPs and it's still worth every penny, since one of them is my EDC and the other is used every night when we need just that little bit more light to change the baby's diapers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd buy this in a flash, except my wife would kill me for having 3 VIPs.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

One CR123, or if you find an optional long tube somewhere, then two AA's.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

Troy - you wanna original VIP BulkHead to go with the VIP ? Have a MINT one to let go at $45 shipped. This is the original version with the MR reflector not the recent run with the Streamlight reflector, which according to MrBulk is also sold out. PM me if you're (or anyone else who's) interested in getting this BH.
thanks

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
BugLightGeek said:
Interested in a trade?
I've got a brand new (might have the boxes) SureFire E1e AND a brand new SureFire E2e, both in Gun Metal/Satin Grey.

Neither has had more than 2 min put on the original lamp/batteries and have sat on my desk...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wondering if you were interested in my offer...

M_R

Enlightened

Bosley,

I would also be interested if you have looked at my offers that have been sent via PM.

Thanks,

Matthew

M_R

Enlightened

Thanks, Troy. However, this one is still available.

Matthew

Bosley, since paying you a week ago for this item I have heard NOTHING from you. Not even an acknowledgement that you received my PayPal payment. I've sent you numerous e-mails and PM's with no response. I decided to resort to this public form of appeal before considering my other options. Please reply.