KL6 question

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Quick question....

Will the KL6 fit anything other than the m3,4,and 6.
Custom is ok. I just ordered a KL6 from Meridian Tactical, (just because it was there) but I don't have anything to put it on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I can't justify spending another $250+ for a few weeks, but I know I'll go nuts looking at this head without using it.

So I guess I want to know if there is a body it will fit, custom or otherwise, that's less than say $150.

Also:
I have a M2. Will the Surefire cell extender work on this light? And if so, will the KL6 mount to the M2?

Thankyou

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
The M2 uses the same diameter as a C-series light, smaller than the M3/M4/M6 series lights.

You could contact a modder with a lathe to have a C to M series adaptor machined for you.

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Thank's wasabe64.
That's a great idea. Come to think of it, I've heard of c to m adapters. I'll check it out...
How about the cell extender ? Are the P6 and M2 tail sections different?

symes

Enlightened
....I bought a spare M6 and put the turbohead on my M3 and used the body to drive the KL6 - awesome and lasts forever...very bright, great throw.

I've never heard of a C to M adapter, just an E to C...

Mmmmm.....vitalgear 3x123+E2C+C2M+KL6....mmmmm

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Yeah. Seems as though there was some talk about producing a c2m adapter back in the begining of the year, but I quess it never happened. (did some searching).
Mmmmm.....vitalgear 3x123+E2C+C2M+KL6....mmmmm does sound good though.