longbow micra clip

mccavazos

Enlightened
on the description for the longbow micra, it says that there is an "optional belt/pocket clip". Does this come in the package? or must it be purchased seperatly? If so where do you purchase it at? I cant seem find any info about this.

thanks

chris

AK

Newly Enlightened
FWIW, I have one of the bugoutgear clips. I'm very happy with it. Great design, nice fit and finish. Highly recommended.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
just ordered an olive drab micra with clickie, titanium clip and UCL+reflector from flashlightlens.

i think the clip will really make the light more EDC'able for me.

Christmas is early this year!

Bob

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Not to hijack this post, but i just got my hands on a longbow ECO. It appears that it is made with the same measurements in outer diameter, threading ect. I was wondering if any folks could try swapping some parts? It would be nice to find someone with an Aleph so they could see if the tailpack worked. The eco is a very nice light. But it still requires some things to make it even a little nicer... a McCapsul, and a new switch that is a clicky, would allow it to still be waterproof that is shorter than the current one. The stock switch is around 39 cm (a little over an inch and a half.)

It would be great to find a switch that would fit on it, give it a shorter profile, alow momentary on, while still allowing the light to be waterproof. I have no idea about this type of stuff, but i would like to try to make one, if there are no premade ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Can someone try please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sorry for hijacking the thread... But I may get that clip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif