Inova X5 o-ring

fuelblender

Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement o-ring for my X5? Couldn't find the right size at my local hardware store although they had an extensive selection. The closest one I found doesn't appear to seal effectively. Inova web site doesn't seem to help any.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the o-ring break on my X5. I called them. Their phone number was on the instruction sheet of the X5. It's 401-294-2030. They promptly sent me 3 new o-rings at no charge. I later went to my local True Value hardware store and they did have the right size, however. Give them a call, and I'm sure they'll help you.

fuelblender

Enlightened
Thanks Ed! You've been MOST helpful! I'll give them a call Monday. Glad to hear you're a CUBS fan. I used to go to Wrigley Field a lot. I lived in Illinois 26 years until my company transferred me to Virginia in 1992. Miss those Chicago pizzas!

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, but you can order Lou Malnati's and they'll deliver anywhere in the country. Just call 1-800-LOU-TO-GO and they'll Fed-Ex one to you overnight on dry ice. They give you a pan to use and baking instructions, supposedly. I've never actually ordered one this way, but they advertise it on local radio. I'm not sure how much it costs, though. Probably not cheap, but for the taste of that great Chicago style pizza, it's gotta be worth it. I'm glad I could help with the o-rings. And oh yeah, it's too bad about Steve Stone not coming back to broadcast the Cubs next year, huh? It's quite a disappointment. GO CUBS!!

fuelblender

Enlightened
Thanks a lot, Ed. As far as the pizza is concerned, I usually make a yearly trek to Naperville to visit family. My first meal is always a pizza.