My one complaint about the X5-T....

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe this is just me, but I think that tactical switch isn't a good combination with the smooth grooves machined into the X5-Ts body. When I push the tailcap the flashlight slides from my hand.Making it flicker because of the uneven pressure. Maybe a knurled finish would of been better. I use the twist function 95% of the time.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little masking tape or electrical or even duct tape, wrapped around the light, should do the trick!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

(I couldn't resist!)

Seriously, maybe some large surgical tubing, stretched over the body, or they even sell some heat shrink stuff that you slip over something, then "blow dry" it, and it shrinks to fit the body.

WaltH

Enlightened
I've not had that problem but I usually twist to constant on if I'm going to use it for more than 5 or 10 seconds.
I certainly wouldn't complain if it were knurled but would probably be a little tougher to get in and out of the holster.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, I could do that, but its such a nice looking flashlight, I don't wanna touch it. Just wish it was knurled on the body instead of grooved. No one else has this problem?