got a new golden corral in the neighborhood?check out the led trim on the front

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
neon step aside!these things are bright enough to see clearly in direct sun.
look like 5mm clear case reds about an inch apart.not sure where all gc has restaraunts.
this is in vandalia oh on miller lane.

Darell

Flashaholic
Golden Corral? House of ill repute? Mortuary? Just what are we looking for here? I think I'd have heard about it if one of these moved into my neighborhood.
grin.gif

If you want to be impressed with LEDs in sunlight, just pull up to the nearest traffic light. At least here in CA, it seems like 90% of them have been changed out.

Saaby

Flashaholic
No LEDs here in Magna, heck we just bearly got a stoplight with one of those arrow light thingies, but in SLC everything is LED now. Seems they had left over money from the highway reconstruction for the Olympics so they changed everything downtown to LED. LED Stop lights, LED crosswalk signs.....

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
buffet style steakhouse.
part of frisch's
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Golden Corral? House of ill repute? Mortuary? Just what are we looking for here? I think I'd have heard about it if one of these moved into my neighborhood.
grin.gif

If you want to be impressed with LEDs in sunlight, just pull up to the nearest traffic light. At least here in CA, it seems like 90% of them have been changed out.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>