Happy Birthday to juancho!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many Happy Lumens to Juan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

juancho

Enlightened
Thanks Flashlight, to celebrate my birthday I am getting the new Streamlight Task light Luxeon III, with the two setting 80 and 20 lumens.
Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Juan C.

B@rt

Flashaholic
birthday.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

luxlover

Banned
To my good buddy Juancho,

You are now ?0 years old! That is a great age to be! You are not getting older! You are getting better! I am happy to have you as my flashaholic buddy. Our technical phone conversations are deep in thought and long in time, just the way I like them.

By the way, usually when I want a flashlight present for my birthday, I twist somebody's arm and have that person buy it for me. Couldn't find any arm, I guess? Regardless, the Streamlight looks like it has good potential. Wasn't it I who brought it to your attention, anyway? For that you better share it with me, man! I want visitation rights......

Be good, and I look forward to Oct 31 next year at which time I will wish you Happy Birthday again!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Latest posts