Sunday morning breakfast: anyone else?

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
The usual things such as french toast, pancakes, sausage and biscuits, bagels and always delicious but today I'm having something that I should enjoy more often.

I'm have a Mexican breakfast of Soyrizo, potatoes, scrambled eggs, onions, queso, tortillas and coffee.

This is damn yummy and will stick with you all day long.

Greta

Flashaholic
A banana and some coffee... followed by working in the yard... back on Weight Watchers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 slices of wholemeal bread, with butter on one slice, 4 slices of tomatoes, 4 slices of cucumber, one slice of cheddar cheese, one piece of 'poppadum' (a kind of crispy fried Indian spice cracker) & one cup of Nescafe coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Actually this is what I have nearly every day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif sometimes without the poppadum though..

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just coffee right now, but maybe english muffins and eggs a bit later. I just got back from the store with fun-sized Three Muskerteers bars for the little ghosts and goblins thaat will start showing up later today.

Hornet

Newly Enlightened
Bacon, homemade waffles w/ maple syrup, and eggs

The weekend is the only time I have to make something other than the quick slice of toast

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
3 eggs over easy, hash browns, crispy bacon(4), 2 slices of toast and lots of coffee.... With good friends.....great breakfast!!

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 pumpkin-walnut zone-muffins (= 4 blocks) and ginger tea
. . . also followed by yard work -- filling driveway cracks.

Paul

brightnorm

Flashaholic
3 scrambled egg whites with melted nonfat American cheese
or oatmeal and a big glass of non-fat milk

Brightnorm

Samoan

Enlightened
Migas, sausage, beans, flour tortillas and a biscuit with honey. Mmmm...Cisco's Bakery.

In general (M-F) it's a bowl of plain oatmeal with Splenda and some kind of fruit.

-F

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Lets see,
The caterers brough individual omlettes, crepes, bacon, yogurt, fruit, pastery, cold cerieal, coffee, tea, etc. We pigged out. Then at lunch it was sandwiches, wraps, cupcakes, various beverages, other snack food, tossed salad, coleslaw, potato salad. Around 3:00 they brought up various snacks

Of course, this is because I'm in the middle of my 4th 16+ hour day in a row at work, and have been working at least 6 days/week (usually 7) for almost a month, and we have a 24+ hr work day coming up this week

I work for one of the TV networks as an IS geek on the elections /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am NOT looking forward to Tuesday. Present schedule is in at 9:00am Tues, out at Noon Wednesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 toasts with white cheese, cucumbers (dill) and pastrami /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And now (20.30hs) I'm making homemade spaghetti (waiting for the dough to cool)

Pablo

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Banana, yogurt and powerbar, followed by a bike ride as it was warm here for this time of year (mid 60s). Like Sasha I'm back on a semi-diet plan. Getting a bit soft and worked too hard to lose the weight so would rather nip it in the bud now.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey that plan really works. I was first aware of it when you first started posting about it a year or so ago but I know two co-workers who are on it and one lost 40 lbs in two-three months and the other has lost 9 pounds in his first two weeks (I'm sure this rate will not continue). He's only doing it because his wife is on it but is now glad he started. I know the nuts and bolts of it is still calorie restriction but at least you get to choose how you take in your calories.

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
A banana and some coffee... followed by working in the yard... back on Weight Watchers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Greta

Flashaholic
gee... I'll admit that I got a bit lazy once I hit the 40 lb mark. Not so much lazy but very comfortable with myself and in my clothes. I officially "went off plan" back in June after the cruise. I've only picked up 5 pounds since then... but that's enough. The holidays are coming and I'm making a trip back "home" in December... gotta look good for all of the relatives and old high school chums that I always run into when I go there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
40 lbs. is nothing to sneeze at. That is what I lost a few years ago. I weighed myself weekly and the last ten pounds were the toughest. I would only lose a half pound one week, would stay steady another and actually gained one week, despite continuing to eat healthy. But then all of a sudden I would lose 2 1/2 pounds on another week.

Breakfast was never my downfall. I'm never too hungry first thing in the morning but eating pizza's at nine o'clock at night was what done me in.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
In the dark ages when people wanted to diet they just got a tapeworm, I was accused of having one years ago myself.

kaseri

Enlightened
every morning I have eggs & bacon or sausage(sometimes both) & a cup of coffee. I'd like to stop drinking the coffee though.