• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-VIP/BH/2AA/SXO17/Kroll Guard****SOLD****

Phil_B

Enlightened
First off,I don't collect stuff, I tend to use it.I've not used this as it's so sweet and basically er..collectable.
Here's what I have for sale;

Immaculate VIP with stock switch guard and optics. Still on the original battery.Astonishingly bright for its size and snow white light too.The usual anodising mark on the switch as discussed elsewhere.

Immaculate BulkHead,only fitted to try it out.

Mint 2 x AA battery tube for rechargeables,inc caps. Great work this,and matches a treat.

As new Kroll protector made by Halibut. Great design.

SXO17 reflector,modified to fit perfectly.

I paid $300 to various CPFers for this. Non of this is available anymore AFAIK. I'd just like my funds back so the first NON CC Paypal "I'll take it" at $300 gets it. I'll pick up the postage.
Hope no one's offended by me selling this (I know Charlie,"cut off"!)
Would take a black Maxpedition Fatboy in part trade..
Thanks for reading,Phil. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Radagast

Enlightened
Re: FS-VIP/BH/2AA/SXO17/Kroll Guard

Phil. God is telling you to keep it. The VIP is a sweet light. I haven't run a cross a lux 3 light with a nicer, brighter beam. I'll use other lights for a while and forget how nice the VIP is, but as soon as I do, I remember and wonder why I even have other single 123 led lights. One thing I can say I love is the knurled fins. I keep the light in my nightstand drawer and when I fumble around in the dark looking for a light I always know which one the VIP is. Anyway I could go on forever, Charlie put a lot of love into the VIP and I will never part with mine, especially at a discount price.

For anyone else, you are passing up a steal.

Phil_B

Enlightened

Radagast is probably right,except that I don't worship so maybe "fate" works this way too!
As for the price,I thought it would be worth buying and splitting it up to make a profit???
Last price drop,$260 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Thanks for the support Radagast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Phil

Halibut

Enlightened

This is a picture of the custom kroll guard and it's "host". You'll be getting one of 30 that were made.

VIPtc1.jpg

-Dan

stringj

Newly Enlightened

You have had over 700 views and I have been at least 100 of them. Someone else please, please buy this!!

Jerry