CFG trading?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://www.cfgtrading.com/

I met these guys at a career fair at VCU and must say it sounds too good to be true. It seems they make money when you do changing it, you are an independed contractor and they give you a system, software, data valued at 70 grand. The internship is 3-4 months and you are welcomed if you do well to reattend any classes. Afterwards you work at home with the stuff they give you and a contract and work any time trading currency. They told me a retarded guy they ahve working for them makes several million a year and assured me I could do it.

I am going to an interview/turn in applications tomorrow. I guess as long as they do not ask me for money its ok, right? Anyone heard of this or tried something like it before?

metalhed

Enlightened
You might want to do some serious research on currency trading. If you are talking about speculating on exchange rates, beware...very risky stuff.

The old adage is very, very true...

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true"

turbodog

Flashaholic
Looks like a scam. Operated somewhat by Don and Barbara Snellgrove. I'm automatically suspicious of ANY company who inhibits right-clicking on their web page.

If it were really that easy, we'd all be doing it... (likely)

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was a "fun" if not entertaining experience. First they did not have my appointment in the books. Then they gave me a name tag where the name was mispelled. The interview was short and sweet. Said they only have class 6am-noon, 535pm till 11pm or midnight to 6am. She did tell me they offer a 2 day even for 5500. Yeah right, like I am paying 5500 for something as slippery as that. I told them I could walk short distances if they could find someone to give me a ride.

Yeah, I suspected it was like day trading. I guess if you have time and some experience you can do it. I have seen many stocks I have played with fake money watching the news come and go and missed on making some money.

Ive met Don and his wife, they seem like decent people. Infact Don met me in the waiting room and managed to get me an interview after the mix up.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops, posted that too quick. What i found interesting was the fact the cars in the parking lot looked like the community college I attended. Ive seen hotter nicer cars at doctor offices, social security offices or even VCU than there. So, no one "appears" to be rolling in the dough.