• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** FS Aleph I Fire Plug -- Pics

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
***EDIT***

This one's sold, but I'll have a couple more available in a couple of days, if you're interested.

Hey guys,

I have this Aleph I "Fire Plug" for sale.

It's a brand new light that I just built. It's an Aleph I head with a McR 27mm reflector. The body is an Aleph 1X123 capped off by a two stage switch with 15 ohms of resistance. The LE consists of a NexGen500 driving a TWOK Lux III.

The reason that I used a K Vf luxeon in this package is for one reason. Li-ion compatibility. When running on an R123 (JSB rechargeable), I'm getting 1A to the luxeon in DD mode, which will taper off as the battery drains and the light falls into regulation at 500mA.

I've been recently reminded that a picture's worth a thousand words, so...

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

And standing next to an L4...
picture.JPG

And giving support to my other EDC, a Benchmade 705...
picture.JPG

And of course, the obligatory beam shot...20 feet from a white wall on low.
picture.JPG

This pic is actually a bit misleading because this light puts out a very nice low level of light, great for navigating the house at night.

And 20 feet from a white wall on high...
picture.JPG

The beam shots were taken using a Sanyo 123. Of course the light would be a bit brighter on a li-ion cell.

The price is $195, shipped via USPS Priority or Global Priority. If you want insurance, it is $3.85 extra.

If you want the light, post with an "I'll take it," then PayPal.

You can send an account transfer to [email protected] or you can send a credit card payment to [email protected] and please add 3% for credit cards.

PLEASE USE THE NOTE SECTION OF THE PAYPAL TO INCLUDE YOUR CPF HANDLE AND A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR. I SHIP TO THE ADDRESS ON THE PAYPAL. IF IT NEEDS TO GO SOMEPLACE ELSE, PM ME ABOUT IT.

Thanks for looking,

SJACKAL

Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph I Fire Plug -- Pics

Exactly what I am looking for! I been waiting for something like this! I will take it, plus I want more stuff also (extra tailcap, PCB), so PM to follow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think this one's sold, but you could have another one just like it!!

SJACKAL

Enlightened

Yeah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif to me.

Tony, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif to you.

Thanx!