• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pre-payment for the Katokichi Ichishiki flashlight

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm finally back and the only way to get this batch of 89pcs, limited edition, Katokichi CR2 flashlights is to have all on the list pre-pay. Delivery date will be around December 20th at the latest. I will also post updates from time to time to let everyone know about the progress.

I have FINALLY gotten a price and hope that it does not scare you away. The price of each units is $248.50. This will include express shipping to anywhere in the world. Also the only way I can accept payment is through Paypal and since I have a business account, I will get charged 4% and this amount is also included in the final price. One of the reasons for the high price is that the bodies will be machined by Katokichi. Once this is finished, they will be shipped to the US for HAIII. All units will be machined again before the final step of caoting the internals with allodyne to aid in conductivity of electricity. Then the flashlights will be shipped back to Japan for inspection and final assembly. Global express mail will be used both ways for shipping and Katokichi will get hit twice by customs. Also to obtain the Lux III's from bin#TW0H a premium price was paid and all Ichishiki flashlights sold on CPF will come with a TW0H. There is an extreme amount of work put into these flashlights to make them the way they are. These Katokichi CR2 flashlights are very well made and should last you a lifetime.

Here is what each person on the list will get:

Ichishiki CR2 flashlight
Laser engraved serial number
HAIII in natural
Allodyne coated internals and threading
SCIII converter
Lux III from bin#TW0H
Mineral glass lens (no AR)
Turned down S017XA reflector
CR2 3 volt lithium battery
Carrying case
Express shipping to your door step

Please send pre-payment for the above of $248.50 CC or cash by Paypal to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. When making payment, make sure to include your complete shipping address, CPF NAME and, phone number. The phone number is required to ensure delivery by express mail. As I receive payment, I will write "paid" next to your name once payment is confirmed. Thank you. Once again, here is the list:

1. this is nascar (paid)
2. mcgizmo (paid)
3. flashlight (paid)
4. carpe Diem (paid)
7. marcspar (paid)
8. jhung (paid)
9. catman10 (paid)
10. raindrop (paid)
11. jdriller (paid)
12. Oeo2oo (paid)
13. frenchyled (paid)
17. kasseri (paid)
18. Two Gun (paid)
19. peterb (paid)
20. mut (paid)
25. billson (paid)
26. cy (paid)
30. Cones (paid)
31. cue003 (paid)
32. flownosaj (paid)
33. RayO (paid)
36. rick258 (paid)
38. christoph (paid)
40. lars (paid)
41. arcoholic (paid)
43. wasabe64 (paid)
44. bugoutgearusa (paid)
48. spica (paid)
49. analogguy (paid)
51. wisti (paid)
54. daloosh (paid)
56. flashlightocd (paid)
57. prolepsis (paid)
59. yaesumofo (paid)
60. klaus (paid)
61. desmondpun (paid)
62. chasm22 (paid)
64. amorphous (paid)
66. rikvee (paid)
68. WATAR (paid)
69. Takifugu (paid)
71. Justone (paid)
74. Illuminum (paid)
75. mac (paid)
76. gjw (paid)
77. kevindick (paid)
78. Dan C (paid)
79. trechlin (paid)
80. javafool (paid)
81. Da Gunn (paid)
82. gadgetometry (paid)
83. basara (paid)
84. doctorf (paid)
85. christrose (paid)
86. Kalmar (paid)
87. atom (paid)
88. b2p (paid)
89. tiger (paid)
90. J_Oei (paid)

ARC mania

scrappy

Enlightened
I'm out... sounds AWESOME, but I can't afford the beans.... BUT hey I'm quite sure someone will be more then willing to take spot number 60 from me.

Rich

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: Pre-payment for the Katokichi Ichishiki flashl

Paypal sent!

Thank you, Michael, for doing this great service to us cpf'ers..

Any chance on doing the same for a Larry Light? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All the best,

Marc

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

He, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Many /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif

Takifugu

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif
Thank you.

Mac

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

oldtimer

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
ARC mania said:
I have up for sale a one brand new Katokichi CR2 flashlight thats HAIII in natural which uses a reflector, Lux III from TW0H driven at 600ma from an SC, has a mineral glass lens. This is one specially made Katokichi CR2 flashlight. Run time is a bit short at 65 minutes in continuous use. Since I don't have access to a light meter, I don't know how bright this flashlight is. All I can say is that its much much brighter than a ARC4 in the brightest mode. I apologize that I don't have access to posting photos. I will send pictures upon request. Asking $200.00. If interested, send me a PM. Thank you.

Edited by ARC mania (Mon Oct 25 2004 09:25 PM)

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the difference between this one and the one that you offered for $200? Longer runtime? Do you have an "official" specification list so I can compare it with other lights?

And to ask again since you might've missed it, are the serial numbers based on the number that we are in this order or are they something else?

Thanks.

Wisti

Newly Enlightened

$248,50 ????
That´s a lot of money though I´m sure it´s worth every penny .
I didn´t suppose the light to be that expensive , so I will have to load my Paypal-account first which will take 3 to 4 working days .

ARCmania please tell me/us something about the carrying case we will get with the light . Is it made of leather , how does it look , pics available ?

Thanks , Frank /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened

PayPal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif for #10 Raindrop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Thanks for putting this together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif IF ANYONE drops out I would love to buy a second one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

~Greg

Catdaddy

Enlightened

How did my name not make this list? I should be in there around number 38. I posted between pathmd and rayo.

rick258

Enlightened

PP sent!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif
Thanks ARC mania

Rick

Catman10

Enlightened

I'm still in, but would like to know if people dropping out will affect the price at all.