Logitech - Good tech support

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought I'd throw this one out there for anyone considering Logitech products. I own the MX700 cordless mouse. It was no longer taking a charge because the spring was damaged on one of the spring loaded charging prongs in the base and so was not making good contact with the mouse when I set it on the base. I called Logitech support and was connected to a real person with good command of the English language right away. I explained my problem and what I thought was wrong. He agreed and they are sending me a new mouse and told me to just throw away the old one. (I may take it apart and see if it can be repaired). Of course I haven't received the mouse yet but assume I will so I think that is pretty good customer service.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'll second that cheers for Logitech. I've owned many of their products over the years (including that same mouse that you're talking with above)

The only remotely downside has been their driver software used to be a bit flakey for supporting the multiple buttons and other things that they do besides just being a mouse. On the Mac side I recommend purchasing a copy of the excellent shareware "USB Overdrive" to enable the dozens of various buttons and assign them to different functions/macros or keystrokes.

Logitech makes good hardware.