5-LED light with red led flasher made by vector

UVLaser

Enlightened
Does any one have it.
They don't listed at there site.
I got it at target web page and the pic looks like the flashlight that i have but the features that they listed is't the same as on my light.
I am asking about this flashlight because it looks dim for a five LED light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Thanks for the help

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Re: 5-LED light with red led flasher made by vecto

Target sells a version of that light in their stores that's in the same housing.

It's 5 white/3 red LEDs.

Operational sequence:
* Off
* 5 white
* 3 red flashing
* Off
* 3 white
* 3 red

I don't like it. The output is average for a 5-LED light. The red LEDs are red-tinted indicator LEDs, and aren't very bright. The white LEDs do feature individual focusing lenses that serve to further concentrate the output, but it's disappointing to see a mere 5 5mm LEDs in something that large.

UVLaser

Enlightened

It's not water proof, just to add it to the list.
I am going to return it, and get a Dorcy LS
Do you know the return policy for Target?
Because the guy did't give me a receipt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
Thanks alot!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

idleprocess

Flashaholic

Water resistance is the best you could ask for at that price.

If you bought it with a credit card, they should let you return it. If you paid cash or check, odds are it's yours for keeps.

Negeltu

Enlightened

I bought one... Mine was not too bad with brightness, but I suspected it was being overdriven. Sure enough the next night 2 leds started flickering then just wouldn't work. I took it back and got a dorcy 3 led for cheaper. If you are keeping it.. I recommend you put in some extra resistance. OH... and my button started sticking so I had to take it apart and fiddle with it.