AZ light manufacturers

turbodog

Flashaholic
What's up with light manufacturers in arizona?

arc
hds
techass/eternalight
eternalight (not the one by techass)

???

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I dunno.
In a past lifetime, it was high powered car stereo amplifiers that came from here in AZ. I know, 'cause I was part of it.

LEDSmith

Newly Enlightened
Mass influx of nightime desert border crossers - who need portable illumination.

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
turbodog said:
techass/eternalight
???

[/ QUOTE ]
Technology Associates (EternaLight) is in Sparks, NV. What's the other eternalight?
If you were out in the desert, where there are scorpions, spiders and snakes that can cause you great pain and sneak well, wouldn't you want a good light? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The wolves/coyotes, bears and moose we have up here can hurt you but you know they are there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said:
[ QUOTE ]
turbodog said:
techass/eternalight
???

[/ QUOTE ]
Technology Associates (EternaLight) is in Sparks, NV. What's the other eternalight?
If you were out in the desert, where there are scorpions, spiders and snakes that can cause you great pain and sneak well, wouldn't you want a good light? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The wolves/coyotes, bears and moose we have up here can hurt you but you know they are there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

eternalight.com (the domain tom wants)
I did a whois on it to see when it expires and found they are located in AZ also.