Is there anyway to tighten the spot on the L2?

Minico

Newly Enlightened
I have a C2 and recently purchased the L2. The L2 is a great light, but the C2 has a tighter spot then the L2. I perfer the tighter spot then a large flood. Any reccommendation?

rifle59

Newly Enlightened
Minico,
I have an L1 which is a great light for my outdoor/hunting ventures. I have some G2's but don't want to carry extra bulbs. Do you like your L2? I know the lumens are "higher" than the incands or the G2 but does it throw better the the incandescants? I am thinking about getting a L2 vs a L4.

SolarPowered

Newly Enlightened
Trade it in on a T3? The T3 has a very tight, bright spot.

(Edit: I'm getting my "L"s and "T"s mixed up. I'm referring to the Inova T3, for what it's worth.)

Minico

Newly Enlightened
rifle59,

Thanks for the response and the welcome.
In re: to the "incands" vs. the LED's:
I use a C2 and Z3 for hunting and home use. The "spot" is an important feature. The "incands" have a GREAT "spot" compaired to the LED. I like the L2 but it doesn't throw the light like a traditional bulb. It's more of a flood then a spot, compaired to "incands".
I will try it out this November 15 (opening day deer season) and let you know how it did.

P.S.

The extra 1" the L2 has over the L4, I'm 5'8" and carry it in my front, blue jeans, pocket. It's very comfortable. The dual feature with the L2 is very nice. You'll use the 15 lumens more then the 100 lumens. Longer life.

lak

Newly Enlightened
For me, I am using L4+McE2S two stage tail cap for flood, and the new design KL1 for spot(with L4 or E1e). The KL1 can out throw my E2e "incands" MN03 for spot.

sslavers

Newly Enlightened
if im not mistaken, i believe the L2 and the L4 are the same when it comes to throw. both are more of a flood. just the L2 has a two stage switch. i believe there have been people that have modded the L4's and made into a light that has more throw, but maybe you could just purchase the L5 and that should solve your problem. the L5 throws awsome. oh yea, dont forget the new KL-1. awsome when used the an e1e or a vital gear 1x123 body.