• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Blue 2 D mag w/N-Flex and TWOK Hotlips

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
This mag runs on 6 AA bateries(holder included) or the optional Li-Ion pack (2300mah 8.4v +$25.00) the TWOK is the tint of all good TWOK's(white/slight bluish)mounted on a Hotlips sink.It's being driven by a Taskled N-Flex at 1000ma with 7 dimming levels at a press of a button.It is user reconfigureable to 1000ma,700ma,500ma,350mm if you so desire. holding the button down at startup brings it on dim continuing to hold the button brings it on high letting go and pressing again it begins to scroll down to its lowest level. There is also an auto off feature that can be turned on. Instructions and info can be found at georges80 sight taskled.com. I am asking $120.00 plus S&H I am really into these converters keep an eye open for some smaller lights with the N-Flex inside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Chris

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S Blue 2 D mag w/N-Flex and TWOK Hotlips

Sorry for the flipfloping on the price I've had my coffee now and I really will be alright /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Chris

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is a good price. If I wasn't into small lights I would jump on it. A lot of light and a lot of features for the price.

I am really interested in see what you will do with the smaller lights you hint at. It woudl be great to see a 2AA or smaller light with 1000mA, and dimmable down to less the 100mA. TWOK is great, too.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Boy... I'd be all over this, if I didn't already have an nFlex Mag2D with LuxV WX1S.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd be interested in one of your smaller nFlex efforts though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be in on this one if I did't already have my Promagnum

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not trying to start an argument here, but this is much better than the ProMagnum due to the available 8 levels of light. The ability to turn on the nFlex at the lowest level at anytime, regardless of what level you last turned it off is indispensible when your eyes are night adjusted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jtice

Flashaholic

how the hell has this not sold yet?????????????

This is a great light at a great price, I would have bought it, if I hadnt made a couple already hehe

VERY usable light, you can grab one light, that will last a long time, and can go from map reading dim, to OH whats that in the woods bright.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

What kind of total lumens is this putting out on the highest setting?

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif
If it's still available. PM follows.
Thanks,

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wasabi,

You will really like this light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have a Silver 2D nFlex TXOK that has turned into my for everything light around the house.

Now my other mods set around collecting dust.....Well some of the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later
Sway