Surefire Aviator A2 question

PYKE

Newly Enlightened
This might sound like a stupid question, but that's what I'm here for....Are the SF Aviator A2 with the green bodies worth more than the black bodies?

PYKE

Newly Enlightened
[image]http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0026282516164a&navCount=0&cmCat=srchdx&cm_ven=srchdx&cm_ite=srchdx[/image]

Morganch_oh

Enlightened
Are you talking about the color of the body?

The black body is selling abit more expensive than the HA Green color body.

But if you are talking about the Color of LED, the prices are the same and theres no Black LED. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
PYKE said:
Whoops, I mean: black A2 Green A2

[/ QUOTE ]

Darell

Flashaholic
Supremeco is the only place that has 'em, and they're great to deal with. They are in Hong Kong, however, so be prepared for an exchange rate hit.

HistoryChannel

Enlightened
Holly SMOKES....They sell a "bulk" set of 400 SF123s
http://www.supremeco.com.hk/catalog/images/sf400bulk.jpg

I've never seen that many SF123's together...let's see, 400 batts at 2 per hour. 200 hours of use on the A2. If you use the A2 10 minutes/day average...6 days per battery change.

Thats 1200 days or 3.28 years...well within the 10 year shelf life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

But that is just like Batterystation's 1000-pack. $999 too (buy 999, get one cell free!!). Man, think of the landfill you're creating, you'd better invest in more JSB R123s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am so tempted to buy the A2 but it doesn't support rechargeables. There is one in B/S/T right now with a fantastic price, why is nobody biting?

HistoryChannel

Enlightened
The green LED one? That's a great price, I would take it if it had white LEDs. Green is cool, but I'd have no practical use for it....

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Buy/Sell/Trade forum on CPF. Sorry, we keep using the acronym all the time while forgetting some may not be acquainted with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you scroll down the list you can see one marked B/S/T ~ Lights, that's the one I'm talking about.

Ooops, someone beat me to it. Thanks Roy!