extra clip for outdoorsman

dsl

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if surefire will sell me a clip for mye E2e
After I got it I thaught the clip was to short so I was wanting to put the longer outdoorsman clip on. If they will any one know how much they are?

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Email SF, they will probably mail you one for free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF will definately sell you one- they're $5. They *may* comp you one-- some have gotten them free, others have not.

Peter

Niteowl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
dsl said:
Does anyone know if surefire will sell me a clip for mye E2e
After I got it I thaught the clip was to short so I was wanting to put the longer outdoorsman clip on. If they will any one know how much they are?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bent mine, called them, sent two, no charge......

Mark

AK

Newly Enlightened
I just sent them an e-mail asking about the longer outdoorsman clip for my E2e. They quoted me $5 plus about $5 for shipping. I was hoping that they woudl comp it, but no dice. I'll order one next time I place an order with SureFire; might as well get more shipping "bang" for that $5.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
The long clip is actually the clip for the M2 which is used for the Outdoorsman. It's a superb clip and I've retrofitted all my E bodies with it. I bought a bunch of them for around $5 or $6 apeice; not cheap but money well spent.

Brightnorm