Someone paid 365.00 for a ARC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sithjedi333

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

cy

Flashaholic
looks like demand has not slowed yet on ebay...

cy

Flashaholic
several people wanted that ARC4+ real bad. bidding by several differant people past $300.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ya, but did you scroll down to the bottom where the seller posted something to the effect of "closing the auction early"? What's up with that? Also...though I shouldn't question someone new to eBay..one of those bidders had only purchased 2 items in the past.

I'm usually "suspicious" of someone "trying to inflate the price"...but, maybe that wasn't the case at all...

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman,

I don't believe the seller closed the auction early. They said in the auction that they were offering a "buy it now" feature. The seller added on to the auction that at the time they began the auction, they were unaware of the fact that the "buy it now" feature would disappear after a bid was placed... because what remained in the auction might cause some confusion about what happened to the "buy it now."

E

EchoSierraTwo

the buyer has won 3 auctions in the past that were Arc4+s. He or she must really like the light.

Skyline

Enlightened
Well, I just learned that later Arc4+'s came in the metal presentation case. Darn it, mine did come in a zip lock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

$365 is a bit over the top though. I wonder how long these inflated prices will last?

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
EchoSierraTwo said:
the buyer has won 3 auctions in the past that were Arc4+s. He or she must really like the light.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know - his feedback only show watch stuff bought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Klaus

DavidR

Newly Enlightened
I would like to pick up an ARC 4 but $365 is a bit much. Hopefully they will get reasonable eventually.

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Skyline said:
Well, I just learned that later Arc4+'s came in the metal presentation case. Darn it, mine did come in a zip lock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that worth an extra $200 or so....?

E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
Gandalf said:
[ QUOTE ]
Skyline said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that worth an extra $200 or so....?

[/ QUOTE ]HAHAHAHAHA! you so funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
Klaus said:
[ QUOTE ]
EchoSierraTwo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know - his feedback only show watch stuff bought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Klaus

[/ QUOTE ]Im Sorry Klaus. I looked at the wrong bidders profile. I mistakenly looked at l2354earthlink's profile.

logical

Newly Enlightened
I haven't heard them mentioned lately....but I was one of the lucky original LS-3 owners. I sold it for $300 soon after buying (I think they were $160 or 200 new??). Anyhow, anybody seen one sell lately or venture a guess what they'd bring if one came up?

Status
Not open for further replies.