• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Jets22 BlackBird Rev2

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: As much as I want to hold onto it I've got to let her go: I have a BB Rev 2 set that I'm offering for $190 shipped. The set comes with both bodies (CR2 & C123A) and 2 tails (flat and with lanyard holes). It's in mint condition but the Fraen optic has a small scratch on the inside (came that way) but there's no effect on the beam at all. One of the few Rev 2 BB's to make it out before the storms.

The beam tint is good - white with a very slight tint of blue, hot spot is nice and bright too.

There is one issue with this BB set that I'm in the midst of working out with Brock and that is to get a repalcement switch for one of the 2 stage switch for one of the tails, one of the 2 stage switch is a little faulty - doesn't get to low mode all the time so am getting Brock to send a replacement for it (For Free). The other switch works perfectly and you can swap it to whichever tail you want.

Email to [email protected] No trades. I can do Paypal and MO. And I have pics I can send as well..

Thanks,

Brian