Does anyone own a french bulldog?

Raven

Enlightened
I'm thinking about buying one, and I'm curious what they're like.

Greta

Flashaholic
I've heard they are a bit hyper... kinda like a pug. If you want a REAL bulldog, get an English one...

Picture%20133%20copy.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha -

I don't know what your problem is. You are generally very sharp, fast and perceptive but here; I just don't know. Your ward is a very handsome young man. He's proven this on many occasions. For you to continuously present him as a mere dog is unconscionable. In our emails he's confided that he's mentioned he doesn't care for this but he's cool with it. I believe he told me something like, "Well, she may run CPF but me and Greta run the show."

Look at him, setting there poolside, leg casually kicked out, pensive, confident.

If only I had that much charisma.

- Jeff

Greta

Flashaholic
"a mere dog"?!?!?!? ... EGAD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif ... Harry is ANYTHING but "a mere dog". I believe I did refer to him in my above post as a "REAL bulldog"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And yes... he and Greta really do run the show around here... But I do still hold some control... barely... like when I have a bowl of popcorn... and Greta wants some...

Picture%20176.jpg

And btw... the above picture of Harry is anything but pensive and confident... he's seriously butt-hurt in that picture... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif ... Notice how he is all wet? He had just fallen in the spa... headfirst... and was NOT amused! He was giving us the classic "Bulldog Snub"... (bulldog owners will know EXACTLY what I mean by that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

And don't get me started on Harry's charisma... I have pictures of his "charisma" that would require censorship... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ohhhh Golly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif