• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CNC-123 Hard Anodized Type III now available

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
CNC-123 Flashlight or Body, Hard Anodized Type III now for sale:

CNC-123HAorange.jpg

<font color="blue"> Complete Lights with reflector: $150, postpaid</font>
Choice of BB500 or MadMax+ with a T-binned Luxeon III; comes with Kroll switch, SF CR123 battery, IMS 17mm reflector, and Borofloat lens.

<font color="blue"> Complete Lights with optic: $145, postpaid</font>
Choice of BB500 or MadMax+ with a T-binned Luxeon III; comes with Kroll switch, SF CR123 battery, and your choice of NX05 or Fraen narrow beam optic.

<font color="blue"> Hard Anodized Body only: $65, postpaid</font>
Just the bezel, head, battery tube and the tailcap, nothing else included. However, if you need, say, just a Kroll switch, or just a lens, etc., then PM and I'll provide a quote for the body and any additional items you might need.

All prices shown include shipping via First Class mail to the U.S. Foreign orders please add $2 extra, thanks.
PayPal payments to the addy shown in my profile, please.

sygyzy

Enlightened
Can you post photos with other wll known lights so we can get an idea of size?

indenial

Enlightened
Does the price include shipping? Also, for the uninitiated, what's the basic difference between the BB500 and the MadMax+? Thanks.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
indenial,

Yes, prices include shipping. I've updated the header.

Seems as though flashlight has steered you in the right direction. If you can't decide between the two, choose the BB500.

Amorphous

Enlightened
Received light, awesome moddler's light.
Fred, thanks for all the extras!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
What DavidR said, these look very nice!

I was impressed when mine arrived. I was even more impressed when I opened it up and found the insides to be coated as well. Not sure what it is but it looks like the same coating that Surefire uses inside of its E series.

I put an IMS 17mm reflector and a MM+/R2H sandwich in mine and couldn't be happier with the output. This is an ideal EDC, mine rides in my back pocket next to my wallet and I don't even know it's there!

Thanks CNCDan and oeo2oo for bringing these to us!

Jon

CNC Dan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I put an IMS 17mm reflector and a MM+/R2H sandwich in mine and couldn't be happier with the output. This is an ideal EDC, mine rides in my back pocket next to my wallet and I don't even know it's there!

Thanks CNCDan and oeo2oo for bringing these to us!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome, Glad you like it.