"New" Arc 4+ owners list

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Enlightened
\"New\" Arc 4+ owners list

Who still owns what? I've given two away to family. Kept my two favorites.

#112 Rev.1 First
#968 Rev.1 Second-EDC

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
Re: \"New\" Arc 4+ owners list

i own numbers --- #1372 rev2 first
#1260 rev2 forensic first
#0754 rev1 second
#0574 rev1 first
#0060 rev1 first
#1515 rev2 first
#1894 rev2 first
I love arc4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif plenty of ls's too and i have 2 ls3 and 3 first runs and i could go on and on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Need to take some pics soon by the way i use them all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif pick a diff one each day to edc and go with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nightshade

Enlightened

GeForce, COOOOL! Can't wait to see the panoramic group photo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

0115 V1 Forensic Edition.
0331 V1 standard white.
0876 V1 factory boosted white, was hot-rodded during calibration and is *almost* X brightness.
0327 V1 4X, second brightest according to the list.
1295 V2 standard white.
0184 V3 protoytpe switch in V1 head/V2 tail.
1786 V3 prototype software in V2 body.

Plus a couple of guarded tail caps and a 2 cell body. The only Four I`m missing from a complete set that I know of is the Version 2 Forensic Edition. Still looking...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nexro

Enlightened

Arc 4+ #0448 Rev1 Second.
No, I am not selling this one...

E

EchoSierraTwo

Arc 4+ PREMIUM #1558 Rev.2 Pretty high up on the list I guess. And I did not spend $365.00 to get it. LOL!

Glenn

Enlightened

#0434 Rev.1 First
#0131 Rev.1 Second

Glenn

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened

Forgot to mention i have 2 of the hds 2x123 tails for the arc4 + i have shaved them down to meet the head perfectly without any gap and added solder on gold disc where needed they work absolutely perfect!! Love them!

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

<font color="purple">...i have shaved them down to meet the head perfectly without any gap...</font>

Had to do that with mine too otherwise the switch would not operate. I believe they were made for Arc at the same time as the normal 1-cell tails, and as we all know there was a mistake with the specifications resulting in all rev.2 Arc4s having to get their bodies ground down before shipping to make them work. Henry ended up with them and the flared/guarded tail caps but did not machine them down before selling them to us lot. Great option, it is such a shame they never came to fruition. Certainly large for an Arc but perfect for around the house.

Glad I have a bench grinder in the little workshop otherwise that would have been a lot of filing. I hate filing....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened

Yeah i used dremel i love my dremel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chris, congrats on getting those V3s. Quite rare. I got you beat though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have #1781. It is the only V3 that has both the new software (including the auto lock out feature) and the new switch. I carry it every day and don't baby it one bit. Back when it was made, I didn't know it would be a one of a kind so it was put through quite a bit of drop testing. Once I realized it would be the only one, I thought about preserving it but it seemed silly considering it had already been abused quite a bit. I did swap out the tail cap though because the HA was scratched up enough to irritate my thumb. I left the rest of the scratches on the housing be though. I also had the cap lasered with the inscription, "made in the USA" around the button. The head is slightly oval from being dropped quite a bit during testing. It works great though and the HA has that nice smooth feeling you get when it has been used for a while. I run proto R123s in it from JSB. I use it every night and also during the day to look into equipment, etc. The battery lasts for weeks on a charge. The battery lasts so long I feel like I am not using the light as much as it deserves but I really do use it. I use it on the medium or low levels most of the time (as I intended with the design) which is why I get such a long run time.

Peter

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened

Check out my collection in the arc collections post in flashlight collections i just uploaded pics last post ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have a shiny arc4+ rev2 there its nickel plated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Yep it waterproof PETER GRANSEE! You defiantley made it waterproof it survived being nickel plated the whole light was thrown in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

amp

Newly Enlightened

Still have my trusty #0016 1st. I don't know, as much as I love it I may replace it with something else.

dbrad

Newly Enlightened

mine is #1321, with a couple minor dings, I carry it with me and use it daily (still have the protective plastic on the 'lens', though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts