So what did you do this weekend?

Wylie

Enlightened
As for myself I went and caught the largest breed of fish that swims in North American waters. This is a White Sturgeon and they do get a lot bigger then this one. I believe the largest on record went at about 2000 pounds, this one is over 100 pounds and about six foot in length. These are like living dinosaurs as they were on the earth when the dinosaurs were.

If I can get someone to fill in for me at work Saturday I will be fishing for Steelhead this next weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

f65528dc.jpg

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
got "beat up"!!! not by a person but by a dirt bike and well also somewhat by some people while playing football yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

did an endo on the dirt bike as well as flipped myself off coming out of a donut spin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif got a nice "rash" on my elbow now.

someone landed on my leg playing football and therefore twisted/ hyper-extended it pretty good but i was able to shake it off a little later and keep playing(soar today though!) oh and i kept landing on and getting in on my banged up elbow!!

the cool thing is the guy's dirt bike i was riding was asking if i wanted to go with him next time they go spear-fishing down in key west! might have to try that.

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
Yesterday I unloaded a 2kw RF generator that was givin to Me, It's rather large and heavy. Plans for it are still in the works /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Saterday I worked 12 hours so inbetween thouse activities I watched a new Invader Zim dvd collection.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I didn't do a whole lot...added an item to my website, and made five updates to same. Paid a couple of bills, and dropped off some mail for my housemate.
Really exciting stuff... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just finished the 'thrashing around' phase of fixing my main computer with a new CPU, MOBO, Memory and OS (up to FreeBSD 4.10). I've been using a backup machine for a month since my old MOBO went down.

I'm pretty excited. It's an ASUS board with a ATHLON XP 2600+ Barton core CPU and one GB of ram ( to be maxed out to three GB in the future ). I'm up to Mozilla-1.6_4,2 and gimp-2.0.6,1 -- WooHoo!!!

unnerv

Enlightened
I hosted a CPF "get together" in the SF Bay Area. Had almost 20 people there. The back yard looked like the mothership was landing with everyone testing out light, including x990's and thors.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Saturday - For personal enrichment/good citizenship I took an all day Red Cross First Aid/CPR class. Ate fish tacos afterwards and drank margaritas.

Sunday - Watched fubawl. All day.

Jefff

Enlightened
yummm fish tacos lol ....

I watched cartoons most of the time with my 2 year old daughter and tried to get her to say the alphabet .. almost she tries anyway .. oh and found out my wife is pregnant again .. hey anyone know what causes that>? lol could be them fish taco's lol be safe

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spent most of the weekend packaging and shipping X990s for the group buy. The rest of the time was spent playing with my new X990. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Jefff,

I don't get what's so funny about eating fish tacos. I realize that OK isn't near the ocean but we do eat them here in CA.

For the record, I was at Taco Surf on PCH in Dana Point CA. The chips and salsa were good but the guacamole wasn't freshly made. Anything with their tomatillo sauce is a winner too.

Jefff

Enlightened
"I don't get what's so funny about eating fish tacos":
with respects to the mannor of this fine forum.. I will not lower it any by explaining ..... I guess it is just a Okie thing .. No offense intended or directed at you in anyway what so ever.. Someone may know what I was refering too.. here's a hint .. Try focusing on water drainage gutters, then think about it and you might catch what I was saying.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif tacky tacky sorry lol

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
The city of Henrico will not allow paratransit service or bus during the weekends, so I am home bound. I usually get caught up with house work. Cleaning, laundry, checking over wheelchair, studying, reading, net, nascar.

A friend of mines is talking about starting a tech support company that has phone tech support. He talked about hiring me to work from home on my computer with a cell phone he will issue, so I can work from home helping folks with computer problems.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Jefff,

No offense taken. I hadn't started to feel the effects of my morning 3 cups of coffee when I posted but now that I'm awake I see that you went into NASTY MODE long before I did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Saturday: Food shopping, took my son to gymnastics, and chores

Sunday: Worked one of the communications posts at Mile Post 14 of the NYC Marathon. After the race, went to the Crab house in LIC for late lunch with the gang from the Mile Post