• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** Alephs For Sale - Added Aleph III

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I have a few Alephs for sale. First a couple of pics. On the left is the Aleph I and on the right is the Aleph II.
picture.JPG

Here, I threw in my Benchmade 705 for size comparison.
picture.JPG

And the business ends...
picture.JPG

OK, the lights that I have for sale are as follows:

1. ***SOLD*** Aleph I head on a 1X123 body with a McE2S two stage tail cap with 10 ohms of resistance. The Light Engine is carrying a NexGen1000 with a TXOJ emitter. The price is $199 shipped via USPS Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail.

2. ***SOLD*** Aleph I head as described above except that this one has a TWOJ emitter in it. The price is $199 shipped via USPS Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail.

The NexGen1000 is a kick butt converter and the Aleph I with the NexGen1000 is truly a pocket light canon. Although it will run in safe mode on a single 123, sucking what it can from the poor little 123, it is very bright and the output is very flat; however, when running on a li-ion cell (Pila 168S, Pila 150S, JSB123), it will run in full regulation at the full 1A.

3. ***SOLD*** Aleph II head on a 1X123 body with a slim McE2S two stage tail cap with 10 ohms of resistance. The Light Engine is equipped with a NexGen500 and TXOJ emitter. The price is $201 shipped via USPS Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail.

4. ***SOLD*** Aleph II as described above, except that this one has a TWOJ emitter in it. The price is $201 shipped via USPS Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail.

5. I now have an Aleph III head with a NexGen1000 and TWOJ emitter. It comes with a 1X123 body and a 10 ohm two stage McE2S Tail Cap. The price is $215 shipped. The price is $150 for the head only. That includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail.

I will include a SF 123 cell with each complete light, except in those going out of the United States.

If you want any or all of the above, post with an "I'll take it," and state the number that you want. Then send an account transfer via PayPal to [email protected] or send a credit card payment via PayPal to [email protected] and add 3%, to help cover the fees.

Please use the note section in PayPal to include your CPF handle and a description of what you are paying for. Be as descript as you can to insure that you get what you think you are getting.

If you have questions about runtime, please refer to this link... Run Times

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph I FirePlug

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif for edit.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph I FirePlug

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif for addition