Sasha test on November 13th

verbie

Enlightened
we know you'll do well!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Ah ... cool. A nice thread with a little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif for our Mistress that will put a nice load of additional pressure on her shoulders ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie

Sasha ... you'll make it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

RH

Enlightened
Hi Sasha,

Good luck on your test! Coincidentally, I'm going to be taking a project management test on Saturday too!

Greta

Flashaholic
Thanks everyone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... I figure I have about a 50/50 chance of passing seeing as how I've only been at this for two and a half months. I still have a whole bunch more to try to cram into my head by Saturday but the girls in the pharmacy have been great with writing stuff down on post-its for me that they know will be on the test. My life is literally full of post-its right now... everywhere I turn... my printer next to my computer here, the computer monitor at work, my bathroom mirror, the dashboard of my truck... it gets a little overwhelming at times but oh well... if ya want something badly enough, you just simply do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The good thing is that if I don't pass the exam, I won't lose my job and I can take the test again in March. So the only pressure that exists is that which I impose upon myself. I will not be disappointed in myself... that's for sure! I know I've done all that I can in the short amount of time that I've had. I'm proud of myself for making it this far! I just had my one year anniversary with KMart the other day... started out as a frontend cashier... and look where I am today! Which reminds me... all of you who had bets going that I'd be fired within my first week... pay up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Keith... yep, that's the job description! The exam that I'll be taking is for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. I don't know if I would/could be so "snooty" as to actually use the CPhT after my name... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... but it would be pretty cool to know that I could... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Ok... back to the books and post-its! Thanks so much to everyone for your support and encouragement... it really means alot to me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Robert... good luck to you also!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know you will do well Sasha...now get off line and go study. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

Then ya gotta come back and tell us how well ya did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Then ya got to celebrate passing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Maybe even do a little of this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I know you will do well cuz yer smart.

Greta

Flashaholic
Oh man... I just took the practice test online... I am so screwed... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Ms Sasha,
I had to take the FCC General Rad&Tele test twice. No shame in messing up a 100 question test written by a tech able lawyer.

Your line of work is a tad more complex, and the side effects are worse than a fried transistor.

Keep at it. And much luck

Jack Crow aka you know who
In Iraq

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometimes the practice tests may be a little bit harder. We look forward to you passing the real thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Maybe the test administator would be imtimidated by the presence of a whip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Well I just got off the phone with my girlfriend who is also one of the techs that I work with... I whined ALOT!!... she listened, bless her heart...
angel.gif
... she told me that one day she and one of the pharmacists were bored so they went online and took the practice test (a different one than I just took) and even together, they didn't pass it... so I feel better. I also feel better that some of the questions that I totally guessed at, I got right. Unfortunately, I have no idea what questions that I got wrong... they don't tell you and you can't print anything out except the final results. I got 40 out of 60 questions correct. I'm pleased that I got 11 out of 18 of the calculations correct... I thought I'd do REALLY bad on that stuff! What I think got me... and what I already know is my biggest weakness is the names of the drugs and what they are for. This test that I just took had all drugs that I've never even heard of! I mean... you'd think that I'd see it and remember at least having come across it on the shelves once or twice... but NOPE!! I'd never even seen these drugs before... let alone know what the hell they are used for.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif So I don't even know how to study for that stuff... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif ... the stressin' has begun... I need some new shoes or a purse for comfort...