This is what I can think of right now that fit best:
- CMG infinity and Gerber ultra
- ARC AA/AAA
- M@g + LED mod

There must bee something else?!?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Mr_Dead

Newly Enlightened
Based on your list so far, I suspect you're looking for something smaller, but these certainly qualify for your criteria:

(Tektite Trek 2)

http://www.tek-tite.com/src/product_info.php?id=19

I bought a few some time ago on sale. They don't put out a great deal of light, but they are very sturdy, very waterproof, and the batteries seem to last forever... I haven't had to replace ANY yet, so I don't really know how long.

The Trek 4 is brighter, and still says it gets 20 hours at full power (much longer before it's unusable.. exactly how long is very subjective), but it cost twice what I paid for mine. If you only need one, that may not be a factor.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Eternalight EliteMax ... one of the most versatile lights ever. Get it while you still can, TechAss is closing their doors I fear.
--> regulated
--> multiple brightness levels with extreme runtimes
--> magnet for attachment
--> waterproof and swimming !
--> accepts Lithium L91 AAs
--> has some more fancy modes if this is interesting for you
BUT: it is only 4x5mm LEDs, so no scorcher AND it has a 3 button interface for the different modes and settings.

elitemax.jpg

bernhard

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
You forget the UK2AAA eled.... 20 hour runtime, waterproof, small and tough also and perhaps the cheapest of all lights meeting those specs. I suspect if you use lithiums or 750mah nimh you could get even more run time.

Mr_Dead

Newly Enlightened
I thought about mentioning the UK 4AA eLED, but brightguy lists the runtime as being 11 hours. I like mine a lot, but I haven't run down the first set yet...

jbfla

Newly Enlightened
How about a Lightwave 2000?

[ QUOTE ]
The Clasasic 2000 incorporates 4 super bright white LED's housed in a high impact composite case. It is powered by three alkaline batteries(included) . It is waterproof to two feet under water, so its excellent for outdoor activities. The Classic 2000 produces a very broad smooth beam that is great for walking and general illumination. In the cold, the plastic body will not conduct the extreme temperatures to your hand like a metal flashlight. The light is small enough to put in your pocket or glove compartment, so its always handy. The LED lamps are set into the head of the light to keep them out of harms way if the light is dropped. As with most LED lamps, they are good for 1000's of hours of use. Twist head to operate. Includes wrist lanyard.
Specification Description
Battery Type AA
Battery Number 3 AA, included
Dimensions 7"L x 1.25" head dia.
Lamp Type 4 White LED's
Weight w/ Batteries 6 ounces
Run Time up to 300 Hours
Focus Type Wide
On/Off Twist Head
Material Plastic

[/ QUOTE ]

Heartland Sale:

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/Item/Default.asp?SKU=95768

JB

Commander

Enlightened
Thanks CPF members!

I will look more into this!

[ QUOTE ]
LED_ASAP said:
Peal LED AAA.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Is this it:
AAA Peak

IMG_0482-221x166.jpg

Runtime: 10 h to 50%

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, if you're willing to consider a 1x123, you could always go with the Peak McKinley... lists 18 hours to 50%, 32 hours total output - even with high power driven LEDs.

http://peakledsolutions.com/cr123_1LED.html

Might come down to would you rather have a 'ugly but functional' light that lasts 20 hours or a super nice 'drool on it' light that lasts for 10.