UKE 2L eLED??

SolarPowered

Newly Enlightened
I've seen the UKE 2L eLED mentioned, but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Is this an official product, or is it a modification made by putting a 4AA eLED head on incandescent 2L body? Or something else? If the former, is it just a matter of threading the eLED front onto the 2L body, or is there more to it than that? Can one buy pieces (like the eLED head) to reduce the cost over buying two complete lights?

Thanks

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
The eled module for the 4AA eled fits the 2L and works fine with it.The only place I have seen the module alone is at premieronlineproducts.com for about $14-15, the 4AA light with the module is about 20.00 so probably best to spend the extra 5-6.00 and buy the 4AA eled from either there or brightguy and swap heads and have two useful lights.

I don't know of anyone that has ordered from premier but many have bought from brightguy and I haven't seen any outstanding complaints from them.

If someone else has seen the eled module speak up the more places that we know selling stuff the more choices there are .

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
looks like if you order from bright guy might as well spend the 4.20 more and get the whole 4AA eled version. You could always sell the 4AA with the incan module if you never plan on using it to well make up the difference plus a few bucks.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is an eLED version of the 2L due out sometime with some kind of an upgrade. UK is very tight about releasing info and dates. When they have "it", they'll release it. Whatever "it" is.